As Electrical Safety Register qualified electricians in Essex, we are listed with the The Electrical Safety Register which is a not-for-profit searchable database of electricians registered as NICEIC Approved Contractors
The register contains details of registered electrical contractors who are able to undertake industrial and commercial electrical work throughout the UK and the Channel Islands. Each member is subject to the highest technical standards, as well as stringent risk-based assessment to ensure their continued professional excellence.
As Gas Safe accredited engineers, we are on the official list of gas engineers who are registered to work safely and legally on boilers, cookers, fires and all other gas appliances. By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register which replaced CORGI as the gas registration body in 2009.
The main focus of the gas safe register is on improving and maintaining gas safety to the highest standards. All gas engineers on the register are fully qualified and deemed competent and safe to work with gas.
The Gas Safe Register works to protect the public from unsafe gas work through:
- a national investigations team tracking down illegal gas workers
- regular inspections of Gas Safe registered engineers
- educating consumers and raising awareness of gas safety
- investigating reports of unsafe gas work
We are also proud to be members of NAPIT, one of the leading Government approved and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accredited membership scheme operators in the building services and fabric sector.
NAPIT registered installers are:
- Able to complete work safely and to legally required standards
- Regularly assessed to ensure their ongoing competence
- Capable of working to the very latest health and safety regulations
- Able to provide you with the necessary certificates to demonstrate the regulatory compliance of the work they do. These certificates may be requested by tenants, insurance providers and solicitors and may be needed if you are looking to let or come to sell your property.
We hold the Government Endorsed Standard TrustMark, which is a quality mark which operates a framework under which 31 Scheme Operators work in the RMI (repair, maintenance and improvement) sector, including trade associations, local government trading standards teams, and independent Scheme Operators. These schemes are approved to carry the TrustMark logo and recruit reputable and trustworthy tradesmen. Operators are audited annually by TrustMark, to ensure processes, standards and complaint procedures are being maintained.
We are both City and Guilds qualified tradespeople, which means that we have undertaken thorough and complete training in our fields of expertise, offering our customers complete peace of mind in all of the work that we carry out.